Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bryant's training log

Go down 
+5
Nathan Poage
zchaib
Keosawa
Chris Anderson
bmedhus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
David Petersen
Class II
Class II
David Petersen

Bryant's training log - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryant's training log   Bryant's training log - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:15 pm

bmedhus wrote:
ive hit every lift on this intense cycle and feel quick while im doing it          a few days ago I worked up to 3x @340 and it felt easy; in a few days ill be doing 340 3x3 I believe
This is awesome to hear. Just from what I have witnessed from others the Smolov intense cycle is pretty nutz and can really test you. Glad to hear you're smoking it.

Have you noticed it ill effecting your other days in the gym? In the future when I am looking for another program I might looks towards smolov. I've heard that many stay clear of training their deadlift while doing smolov.
Back to top Go down
bmedhus
Class IV
Class IV

PostSubject: Re: Bryant's training log   Bryant's training log - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:29 am

I am running a smolov jr for bench but that is all and my bench is getting stronger too. no deadlifts for me. I will probably do some deadlifting before the meet however
Back to top Go down
bmedhus
Class IV
Class IV

PostSubject: Re: Bryant's training log   Bryant's training log - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Squat
warmup
3x 215
3x 250
3x 290
5x5 325

bench
warmup
8x4 195
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryant's training log   Bryant's training log - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryant's training log
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3