Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Routines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quadfather
Class I
Class I
Quadfather

New Routines Empty
PostSubject: New Routines   New Routines Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:54 am

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did at the meet yesterday. It was a great first experience for me and it was exciting to see people smash their PRs. Now that the meet is over, a few of us will start to run a routine within the next week or two. I, personally, am starting the powerlifting version of 5-3-1 and this morning, I made a template for it.

The only numbers you have to input are your training maxes in the "Training Max" column. I also added, at the bottom, a calculator based on how Wendler says to calculate your theoretical max and training max. Plus off to the side is a quick way to convert back and forth between kilos and pounds just in case you have a meet, your gym uses kilo plates, or something. The last thing, I did not round any numbers in this template just because I like to see the actual weight I should be lifting and I think others do too. From this, someone can decide whether to round up or down based on the smallest plates they have (1.125lbs, 2.5lbs, 5lbs, etc) or just a personal preference.

If you want a copy, just message me your email on here, facebook, or whatever and I will send a copy right over.
Back to top Go down

New Routines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting :: General :: General Discussion :: Powerlifting Discussion-
Jump to: