Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look at that bar bend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quadfather
Class I
Class I
Quadfather

Look at that bar bend Empty
PostSubject: Look at that bar bend   Look at that bar bend Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:59 pm

A couple of people wanted to see video of Nick Weite during his test workout on Monday. One of the guys from the gym was nice enough to record and compile this video:

I did not get a much of a chance to talk to him but I did find out a few things. His family is practically a powerlifting dynasty. His uncle squatted 900+ back in the day and the bald guy spotting him in all of the lifts is his brother who is also an elite lifter.

He is sponsored by HMB who is kind enough to give him their latest and best supplements. Also Titan gives him a new squat suit and wraps pretty much when ever he wants. In this video, he is using a brand new suit and wraps. Most guys wondered why he did break in the suit sooner but this is just what he prefers.
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

Look at that bar bend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at that bar bend   Look at that bar bend Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:17 pm

That was a very cool video--glad you guys got to meet him and watch him train.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com

Look at that bar bend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting :: General :: General Discussion :: Powerlifting Discussion-
Jump to: