Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Business that needs to be turned over to the next President

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

Business that needs to be turned over to the next President Empty
PostSubject: Business that needs to be turned over to the next President   Business that needs to be turned over to the next President Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:19 am

This list is as much for my sake as it is for the next president's.

Business that needs to be turned over:

A.) OrgSync administration: 1.) I can't "turn this over," but the next president needs to fill out a request for administration form: https://orgsync.com/41022/forms/18994

2.) The organization's profile on OrgSync will need to be updated with the new officers.

B.) IMU Reserve a Room profile: Something else I can't "turn over." This needs to be registered for. http://imu.uiowa.edu/reservearoom/

I have the following bookings set up:

9/22, 7-8, 345 IMU
10/6, 7-8, 345 IMU
10/20, 7-8, 345 IMU
11/3, 7-8, 345 IMU
11/17, 7-8, 347 IMU

We can keep these or change them based on what the next officers decide to do.

C.) uipowerlifting.forumotion.com Admin access.

D.) University of Iowa Powerlifting Facebook Admin access.

E.) Access to the University of Iowa Powerlifting youtube channel.

F.) All of our e-mail lists.

Things that are done already for the fall:

A.) Both the Student Org Fair and the UI POE.

B.) Most meeting dates are scheduled.

C.) The general organization meeting has been completed.

D.) The club was renewed on OrgSync a few weeks ago.

E.) The mass e-mail has been sent out.

Things that must still be done:

A.) Budget request forms are due on Tuesday, Sept. 17th. We were told about this on Friday. I have no word on a sports club meeting, but there are usually two scheduled for the fall.

B.) Along with the budget, the rest of the paperwork for sports clubs will need to be submitted.

C.) Planning and travel preparations for at least the Oct. 12 USAPL meet and the Nov. 16-17 UPA meet.

D.) When the applications are made available on OrgSync, we might want to apply for the spring student organization fair.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Business that needs to be turned over to the next President   Business that needs to be turned over to the next President Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 am

I mean, fuck me, right?
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

PostSubject: Re: Business that needs to be turned over to the next President   Business that needs to be turned over to the next President Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Update:

I think I was able to turn over Admin privileges on OrgSync to Chris. I also put the officers into the "Officer" categories.

Chris is an Admin of this forum now. I'm pretty sure I can't remove myself as an Admin without deleting my account, since I created the forum, so it'll have to do.

FB has been turned over to Chris.

Chris also has the e-mail lists; the current list will have to be updated with the new members since I last sent it out.

That's basically it. The new officers' contact information will be given to sports clubs at this week's meetings.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Business that needs to be turned over to the next President   Business that needs to be turned over to the next President Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:08 pm

I submitted requests for OrgSync admin access and an IMU Reserve a Room account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business that needs to be turned over to the next President   Business that needs to be turned over to the next President Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business that needs to be turned over to the next President
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: