A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Come Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:53 pm

A handful of one step approach one leg take off jumps/dunks during warm up. Felt great esp comsidering my legs got cashed yesterday.

Hip thrust with pause and very slow eccentric 135x3x10

...4 hours later:

Hip thrusts super set with unilateral hip extension on 45 degree. My right hamstring cramps up doing the hip thrusts and doing the second exercise seems to help with that a lot. Donno why really. Guess it stretches it out but this exercise puts the hamstrings in a good position because of the knee angle which seems to contradict the actual effect I'm noticing and using the complex for. Something to wonder about

135x10
185x10
235x10
285x4x4

4 reps seemed like a good idea because my power is worse adterwards and the hamstring cramp issue required i Keep going back to the 45 degree seems pointless o keep doing an exercise that's not feeling right. It really seems to work well. On my last set my left ham started to feel it which was a relief hah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:03 pm

One other thing: it's a damn shame the Steak 'n Shake is so far away. This is an important training consideration and not to be taken lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:06 am

Somewhat of a set back: I am pretty sure that I have developed mediopatellar plica syndrome.

I've had audible crepitus in my knees as long as I can remember. Makes people cringe but it's never caused me any problems or pain before this. I actually used it as a good measure for depth because in flat shoes I'll bounce out of the bottom exactly past this point.

Over the summer I noticed that unloaded knee flexion and extension at this same joint angle would cause a little pop/crack in my right knee but it was very minor, with no pain, and it seemed to come and go, but mostly stay gone. Two months ago I was sitting with my knees flexed under my seat and upon extending them I felt a painful cracking/grinding in the anterior area of the joint a tad medially. There was an episode and it seemed to improve but still come back, usually with less severe symptoms.  The weird thing is that it only happened when there was no load, not even BW. Squatting was just fine. So I was not extremely worried.

With in the last week it's gotten worse and now bodyweight squatting to depth is likely to cause very painful catching between the articular surfaces. It mostly fixes itself after the first rep (have had virtually no issues actually training) but the last time I tried with BW was the worst yet and I'm not willing keep doing this since it is progressing.

I got very worried yesterday that I might have a torn meniscus. (I even spent an hour or more looking up joint regeneration on Dat's forum and tried to stomach considering self-prolotherapy with intra-articular testosterone/HGH injections -- a poor man's version of what Kobe is doing in Germany right now) This diagnosis doesn't seem right though. I don't have any problem moving laterally and the symptoms don't match up very well. There's definitely something fucking with the articular processes though. After consulting with a wonderful first year medical student I keep on hand, we decided that I probably have a plica irritation which seems to match my symptoms very well. I feel pretty confidant so I prolly won't see a real doctor unless something else develops or this doesn't get cured. Not a big fan of them anyway since my herniated disk was misdiagnosed twice by a flimflam quack by the name of Dr. John Wilson (picture included). He is responsible for making my injury much worse over several months, and did a good job of ignoring me when his mistakes were discovered by the radiologist. Subsequently, I had to drop out of school for two semesters because I could not really sit in a chair for many months even though I had been able do this before seeking his services and program for rehabilitation. My violent fantasies have mostly subsided though. I do want to sue the shit out of him. For some reason I haven't been able to get the ball rolling on this. Call some lawyers this week. I hope the statute of limitations doesn't get him off the hook. It's really weird that I haven't done this. Fucked up psychologically. Mostly I am afraid of courtroom bullshit I think. I think writing this down helps me out. Call the lawyers this week.

Back to my knee:

The consequences are that I need to stop doing what ever caused this because I don't want to damage any cartilage in my knee. I think that the hip thrusts are partially responsible because of the ROM my knees are shoved into. Unfortunately I have to stop squatting for the time being too. I really don't see any way around this. I was just getting past the training ADHD that plagued me this summer. Fuck. I was banking on a 2xBW squat in a couple weeks. Fuck. Maybe I'll start deadlifting. It's been a long time since I did that. Previous best was 405 without much specific training like 3 years ago when I was not as knowledable. I called it quits, and because my lower back will always be the first thing to fail, I feel that is too dangerous for me now that I have this herniation. Regardless of the injury it just stresses my lower back too much, ie there is llittle room for other exercises in the training cycle and the DL doesn't even train your legs in a full ROM. I don't think it is a vital exercise for my training goals but it may be suitable now. All this may actually be fortuitous. I have joined a powerlifting club after all and the little girl is probably about as strong as I am off the floor. Shameful shit.

As promised, here's a pic of that entitled imbecile:

Want to blow this up and make a dart board. I hope there's a Kinkos still in business in Iowa City. This needs to be professionally done. Prolly not the healthiest thing to do before I'm 100% revovered though, hah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:13 pm

May be changing my mind about efficacy of DL for my goals.  Since squatting is out I played around with my barbell at home. The 45 plates are too small so this is really a deficiet DL. Sets of ten:

135x2x10
185x10
215x10
245x10
275x10 wanted to give up at 5 reps... (Added belt)

Big cardiovascular component DL for reps.. Who knew cardio could b fun. I plugged this into a stupid 1rm calculator and its giving me like three and a half. Seems about right if I had to take a wild guess. Idk what that translates to when the plates are the right height and I can drop the barbell instead if eccentrically lowering it. 405 doesn't seem extremely far away. Here I am already thinking about 500.

Reading a little more idk if I have a plica acting up or what. Absolutely nothing wrong with me except the crunch extending through huperflexion. Going to just be more cautious. Joint degeneration is a sorry path at 24 years old and I want to run around and lift a barbell as long as i live
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 pm

7 or 8 one leg take-off dunks with a single approach step. These are feeling better and better.

Amortizing muscle snatch up to 135x1

...although I think I caught the bar with my knees a little bent and then they straightened out. Feeling hesitant and like my body could produce more force faster. I messed around with this exercise a little many months ago but my gym membership expired and the ceiling in my apartment was too low to keep doing them. I am definitely stronger and more powerful but my technique is kinda crappy. I donno if I like it too much or not. I got it in my head that it was very specific to a vertical jump. I think my back is too horizontal and my knees are not bent enough at the explosion.

Finished with achilles pre/rehab: seated and standing calf raises on a step for full ROM, static and dynamic stretching.

Found a video pretty much like the exercise that I'm doing but he's catching in the power position.

Weird coincidence because I actually talked with this guy on an internet forum but I didn't know he does the exercise. Just typed "amortizing snatch" into google and this popped up. I thought I might have invented it myself but I'm not disappointed.

We Verkhoshanskophiles, kindred spirits united through keyboards across space and time, we must spread the true gospel and smite down with a great fury and vengeance upon the engineers of evil: strength training generalists, deniers of the special strength training methodology who propagate themselves through decoy and fallacy. The time for misinformation has come to an end. A new dawn approaches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 pm

A dozen of these same types of dunks. Feeling more confidant. The penultimate step is getting a little more aggressive/not tentative. Take off step more natural. This is the highest I've been jumping off one foot since 2011 and when I get down to 170 I'm going to be flying. Feels good.

I am noticing that warmups have to be specific. Taking a wide step, lunging out and crossing the ball over needs its own warm up. Dunking is not sufficient even though similar muscles are used in the execution and the blood is circulating.

I have been avoiding hyper flexion and subsequent extension but I tried bending my knee a little throughout the day and there was no crunching so I was going to squat 135 for an assload of reps but something told me to wait just a little after warming up with the bar.I'm thinking when I start again I will squat with the singular goal of getting rid of my knee crepitus. Idk if it can be done but I think it's related to the painful crunching, ie its the same thing but less
Severe in degree. Its exactly the same point in the range of motion. Must have been mostly benign since I've been this way for as long as I can remember but I want it gone. Slower reps with no bounce out of the bottom. Light weight. Maybe sets of 20.

Ambivalent feelings. This poor dunking leg of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2nd pulling session   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:32 pm

This afternoon:

DL
295x10

No belt or shoes. At the CRWC so the plates were the right height. Didn't do the eccentric lowering. 1RM calculator putting me close to 400lbs 1RM

4 hours later:

bouncing ball

DL from blocks standing on 45; bar maybe a couple inches below my knee

135x6
225x6
315x5
365x2 (grip slipped and I didn't want to fatigue myself but I think I had another 2)
415x0,0 I thought I would get this the bar deflected but I couldn't get it to move

DL standing on 45 plate
135x5
185x5
235x5
285x5
325x2

Like spreading things out like this. I wanna just do a set of ten and add 5lbs each time maybe I'll just do the same thing for these two also. WHen that stops working try something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:10 pm

DL
275x13
325x2x4 (first set I added straps after the first rep, second set with straps)

Enjoy doing whatever I please. See how long i can make progress like this. Better to save training means with higher potential for later. Grip is my first weakness for sure. I think that's why I couldn't pick up 415 yesterday after my grip failed on 365. Lower back gets tired and gives out but I can continue to pull with a rounded back. Don't wanna test it too much for now though. Ideally I'd rather not round it at all. . . but so far nothing has exploded in my spine and it feels just fine. Tomorrow doing that reactive snatch and achilles stuff. I may catch them in the power position instead from now on because I can see that the straight leg catch could be jarring. Maybe take a day off after that and do 300x10 (PR) off the floor plus deficit and partial pulls for 10 reps. Important to me to feel out the difference in position.

My knee has been doing better but last night I tested it out and it crunched. It wasn't as painful as a few days ago but it made my knee ache afterwards.

Another note to make is that I need to consciously point my foot outwards, inline with my femur when I crossover right to left. This is a weird vestige from my injury because I never did this before. When I correct it much better hip action and better for my knee.

edit: plugged 275x13 into calculator and it gives me a higher 1RM than 295x10: 413 to 393.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Class I
Class I

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Good luck with getting back into deadlifts man, it will pay off. Also as far as catching in the power position for snatch, I'd say much better choice. I started power cleaning again the last couple months and that was one of the first adjustments I had to make. To be able to put enough weight on the bar to benefit me much I have to catch in the power position. Straight leg was just like you said, to jarring to the body. Trying to add any weight like that really just resulted in sloppy form and risk of injury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 am

Pulling on the CRWC bars will increase your grip strength greatly--if you can hold onto those no-knurling bars, you can hold onto just about anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iowapowerlifting.com

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 am

I haven't been using chalk either so we'll see how much that helps.

Deadlifting got postponed a little. Hurt my arm the other day playing basketball. I actually gained 15lbs in less than a week (!!?!?!) and it definitely effected how I was moving around. Running down a loose ball my feet aren't as responsive. Got into a freak situation where I grabbed the ball between a guy's legs as him teammate (a guy with no body control) dove into me. First thought was I broke my forearm bones. Yesterday I could barely bend my arm but elbow is okay -- just inflammation limiting the ROM I think. I could put spoon to mouth today so I figured it's good enough to use.

DL:
300x10 (PR)

Plates on a block; feet on a plate with straps on hands:
275x10
325x10

Do more partial pulls and deficit pulls tomorrow. Felt drained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:43 am

Partial pulls w/ straps:
415x2
365x3
365x5
365x5
365x3

Deficit:
225x15

My spinal erectors are very fatigued. If I can budge it off the ground I can stand up with it. Realizing I have to really yank it instead of applying force gradually, as to get a feel for the weight before I break it from the ground. I like pulling from all 3 positions and I'd like to keep doing that in a sensible way. WHen I lock it out and squeeze my glutei I guess I feel the right one a lot less than the left. Doesn't seem to really limit my strength in the movement as far as I can tell but the strength of the muscles can't be equal yet. Happy to kinda forget about the denervation injury for a while though. I see myself taking a month off from knee extension exercises to let this knee thing work itself out. Then it makes the most sense to do step-ups (for a few reasons) and save squatting for later. Feeling unsettled. Wanting the effected muscle to be the same size and shape and for the tension to feel the same in the right and left muscles. Staying lower to ground in crossovers but IDK if left or right feels different. Lower back fried but in a good way -- uninjured so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:05 pm

No lifting want to jot a few things down.

I'm about 187lbs down from 195 this weekend which was up from 180lbs the weekend before. It's a little scary how much my weight can fluctuate and my diet is all over the place (sometime just candy and a little protein). I'm sure this is really bad for my training. I know I can jump way higher at 170-175lbs and I figure it's about an inch per 5lbs. I'd like to work up to something alright on the DL and improve uni/bilateral squatting strength before pushing jumping much and dropping to that weight. I do like the idea of doing a jumping phase with extra BW sort of like my own personal set of dumbbells that will not alter the mechanics of the movement. But doing what I did in the last week (some incidental jumping at 180, 195, and 187) is not good training. Neither is this random DLing but I don't think it can be too harmful at the beginning and getting a feel for different things is important to me. I do like training for 2-3 days in a row and taking 1-2 days off afterwards. I can't seem to get into a rhythm of alternating days rest and intensive exercise.

When I'm fatigued and I jump there are some differences obviously. One thing I am noticing is that there is a lot more variability in performance when I'm tired. It's not the case that I reliably jump x number of inches lower than usual. Say I jump y inches plus or minus a inches when I'm prepared. When I'm fatigued I'll jump z inches plus or minus b inches where b  > a and z + b < y - a. If everything goes well I can jump close to where I would be but I can also fuck up completely, like my muscles only half fire in the 0.1-0.2 seconds.

Thinking things are going pretty good. I'm quite a bit heavier than I should be for jumping and I just deadlifted this morning and last night. Moving around okay considering. Training is going in the right direction so far. I donno what part of it I owe to different parts of previous training. Downside of not keeping things very simple. I feel some inability to do the things I want to in terms of a training plan until I feel 100% recovered from this denervation injury.

Guy my height with very long arms (and a flamboyant ponytail) could jump pretty high (hard to tell when arms are so long). Really goofy sprinting though. Looks like he had the posterior chain strength of a fetal pig or right around there. Wonder how high he could jump if he had decent strength in the right areas! Thinking about people as physical specimens is really interesting to me. Several weeks ago I saw a white guy in the weightroom with very high calf muscles and long achilles tendons. It shocked me. I wanted to ask him about it but that would be inappropriate. Maybe his grandmother is black but he had blonde hair and blue eyes. Really freaky to see on a white guy. Lots of variation and individuality among people. Types of muscle fibers, fiber arrangements, insertion points, lever lengths. Makes we want to sneak into my GF's dissections when they start cutting up people's legs.

And today someone offered to buy my basketball shoes. What a notion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:44 am

This morning I deadlifted standing on a 45lbs bumper plate

345x1
365x0*
275x5
275x5
275x10**
275x5
275x5
275x5
275x5

*picked it up a few inches and it came to a dead-stop as my back rounded a lot so I just dropped it IDK if I could have finished the lift if I really had to. Weird thing is that I pulled it high enough that I thought I would finish it. I've noticed from pulling in different ROMs that part of my problem with pulling is that I don't have good starting strength regardless of the position. Superimposed on this is that I may also be weak at the ROM where the deadlift starts off the floor regardless of dynamical/starting strength. THinking this because even though I pulled it higher than I thought, this was from a deficit so the point where it stopped is only a little above the starting position if I lifted from the floor. This position must be weak. On top of this I think I am weak pulling from a dead stop. Maybe I am totally wrong.

**Got kinda pissed. I was setting up to do my third set with 275. My hands were on the bar and right as I'm about to lift an employee walks over and tells me I can't wear socks in the weightroom. I know I've seen a bunch of people doing this and as soon as he left a guy came to squat in socks on the same rack behind the platform I was using. I can't make this shit up. Anyway that's why I did 10 reps on accident (although none of this is really planned so whatever). I felt like I had another 5 if I had to.

And this is what is weird about DLing. Seems like people can DL for reps on reps but 1RM isn't as high as predicted using one of those 1RM calculators.

The movement is feeling better and better. I think I'll probably fail the 10RM before I get to 315x10 and need to do different training. I am conflicted about how to do this. Simplest thing would be 5x5 and I like the feel of that percentage of 1RM load (like 80% or something). The problem is that I've really started to enjoy deadlifting every day. I like the idea of splitting up training in many different sessions because I think more work can be accomplished. The problem is deciding how much volume goes into a session such that it's actually productive. And then what purpose does a light day serve if the reasoning behind concentrating one day is because too little work is a waste?????

I've been watching Mark Bell's deadlift videos on supertraining.tv and learning a little I think. Not sure if my intention to yank the bar is good or bad. Mark Bell talks about this. I didn't do that today but I'm not yanking with my arms which is part of what he's talking about I think. Maybe I need to "pull the slack out" first or something. Anyway, looking forward to expert advice from Kyle and Janis.

I was wrong to dismiss this exercise -- never thought it was bad just not economical for me. I fancy myself as a free thinker but I can get too attached to some things and lose that sense of perspective. Not a good idea to see any coach out there as some sort of messiah. Best to try everything yourself. Good tip I got from Mark Bell is to think about binging your hips forward as you lift. Seems mostly like a lower back exercise but the training effect on terminal hip extension is great (even though the lockout is really easy above my knees). I can already feel like I'm pushing off better with the back leg when I walk around. Squatting doesn't do shit for this last ROM of hip extension.

Also thinking I should do conventional# DLs at some point as rehab because when I rotate my leg outwards and contract the glute there is pain in the right distal and lateral part of gluteus maximus. It actually aches just a little along the lateral joint line of the knee too which is odd. I just need to get stronger in this position so that part of my body can reconstruct itself from my injury. That part of the muscle seems to have atrophied more than the rest. All this makes me think that different parts of the fibers in a motor unit can be targeted even though the nervous system commands the entire motor unit . This goes against what some people believe (thinking abotu Mark Rippetoe).

Since my rehab is the priority I think it may be best to drop pulling from the other ROMs to do conventional# stance along with conventional from the floor. Half a dozen different exercises and regimes of work is stupid. I need to think about this a lot so I can make up my mind and get started actually training this lift. Training ADHD is really horrible. Maybe I can get someone to program for me.

My spinal erectors are so sore that it feels like I'm wearing a lifting belt all of the time. I'm just happy that I discovered I can do this exercise, even pulling with a rounded back, and my spine feels just fine.

I am unable to bring the barbell close to me until it's above the knee. Thinking I may have weak lats, rear delts, and triceps (some people forget/never knew that the long head is biarticulate and extends the shoulder) GF said I looked bottom heavy today. Hint: i probably need to work on my beach muscles.

I like bouncing the basketball around after lifting. Seems to "reset my biology" a little. Also, doing a bunch of DLs is force in one direction but the multidirectional basketball moves seem to even things out. Sometimes I feel a little achey (fleeting sensation really) when I hit the door immediately after my last set. So I'll continue to do this.

FInal thought: seems like I should train the eccentric phase too for complete strength develoment. IDK if I will do the lowering phase or do RDLs as assistance or what. Fuck. Maybe conventional off the floor, conventional#, and RDLs would span the completeness I desire.

Last edited by Will on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 am

conventional, conventional, rdl is what I meant. Won't let me edit for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 am

wtf it made the same mistake again. I will try this again:

conventional, conventional, rdl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 am

something is really messed up with this website. I type "conventional" and it changes it to "conventional"

edit: i just added "#" to "conventional" when I don't mean conventional at all, but a stance like this

I have to think a person wrote code to do this to fuck with people becuase computers are not this smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:25 am

Enough of this insanity. I knew this would go no where but I wanted to do it anyway for some reason to "feel things out". I don't know why that even matters versus making definite progress. Pretty disgusted with myself. Need to get on a proper program. I use this log a little differently than the intended purpose. Kinda wish it was private.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Poage
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:46 am

LOL, why do I feel there's a text filter for S-U-M-O?

conventional

Nathan Poage
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:47 am

AAAAAAAAAANDERRRRRRRRSOOOOON!

Quadfather
Class I
Class I

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 am

Nathan Poage wrote:
Oh jeez, what about my profile

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:31 am

Broceidon wrote:
Nathan Poage wrote:
Oh jeez, what about my profile
Something wrong with that too? This could get interesting. . .
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:32 am

About pulling the slack out of the bar: I have a "yanking" style of deadlifting, but there are issues that come with that pulling style. The main one is that when you yank your deadlift off the floor, your shoulders are directly tethered to the bar via your arms, so your upper-back stays halted in position. Imagine tying a rope to a traffic light and running in the other direction until all the slack is out--that's what is happening to your upper-back when you yank. The issue is that the rest of your body isn't so directly tethered, and so it'll continue to move "up" and begin to perform the movement while your upper-back is halted. This is why most everyone who pulls with this style has to start with a certain amount of thoracic flexion and a high-hip position--otherwise, the style itself will produce it. Generally speaking, most people who employ this style end up accidentally knocking themselves out of position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:33 am

Warmed up dunking with my usual 2 steps n stopped before I really got into (no skill work this morning). Not trying to emphasis jumping right now. Scale says I'm 183 in shorts & tee. Man it feels good to yank on the rim. Feels good to hold back a little too. Tired from training and being up all night so I know I have a lot more. The movement is starting to feel different and this is good -- means I'm getting stronger. This time it was my hips that didn't feel like they were coming through very well before I got warmed up. Makes sense since I'm fatigued from DL not squatting. In between I'm trying to take steps on the court as if I were actually playing. Don't mean I get very low and make quick moves but the sequence of taking steps and bouncing the ball is there. Seems more natural and better preperation. Feeling better moving around for sure. It's been 2 fucking years since I was moving like this. What a road to recovery. Still not there yet.

edit: want to note that i wasn't jumping as high as the day I weighed 180lbs (not saying this is the cause but that's how I remember the session which was a little over a week ago) -- now granted there was a little bit of an audience which always adds something.

Last edited by Will on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 am

Will wrote:
Enough of this insanity. I knew this would go no where but I wanted to do it anyway for some reason to "feel things out". I don't know why that even matters versus making definite progress. Pretty disgusted with myself. Need to get on a proper program. I use this log a little differently than the intended purpose. Kinda wish it was private.
A few things:

1.) You have all the time in the world to figure things out. If you've picked up a bit of information over this period, then it hasn't been a loss; simply going in and experimenting with the movement, while not ideal, will produce progress.

2.) Every so often, when my training hits a rut and I have a crisis moment, I write a long sob story on here about how bad I feel about everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Come Up   

Back to top Go down

The Come Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting :: General :: Training Logs-
Jump to: