Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dropbox for programs, books, etc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

Dropbox for programs, books, etc Empty
PostSubject: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am

I am currently in the process of uploading a metric fuck ton of excel/open office spreadsheets, e-books, and other goodies to my drop box account. This is the only thing I'm using the account for, so I'm going to go ahead and make it available to everybody. Everything should be uploaded around 3am.

Some of the goodies:
5/3/1 ebooks (all of them)
Supertraining
Practical Programming
Science and Practice of Strength Training
Jamie Lewis's and Paul Carter's books
A plethora of excel spreadsheets, including a ton of basic peaking cycles, 5/3/1 variations, Smolov, Smolov Jr, Coan/Phillipi, and others, including a few I've written up myself
The Carb Nite Solution

Once I figure out my damn account information, I'll post it up for you to either have access to or download directly from so you can have it on your computers/phones/etc.

EDIT: Also, because I get extra storage space for referring people, I'm sending out invite emails to you all. If you have dropbox already, ignore it. Otherwise, you might as well install it, it's a free program and is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Poage
Master
Master
Nathan Poage

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Hey OP, can I get in on this? The sooner the better. Thx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.com
Logan Joseph
Ghost Dawg
Ghost Dawg
Logan Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:38 pm

email me an invite, logan(hypen)joseph(at)uiowa(dot)edu. If you can give other people uploading privs I will add CBL and juggernaut to that.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Completely forgot about this. Being gone doesn't help. Anyway, I'm just going to give out the email and password for this so everybody can access it and upload stuff to it.

Email: c.andrsn92@gmail.com
Password: doyouevenlift

There is a total of 1.3gb of books and spreadsheets in there, so enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Just uploaded excel versions of Paul Carter's Strong-15 and Strong-15 short cycle programs. These are much cleaner looking and have rounded numbers and everything.
Back to top Go down
Quadfather
Class I
Class I
Quadfather

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Does anyone have a copy of the cube method? or maybe have any thoughts/experience with it?
Back to top Go down
David Petersen
Class II
Class II
David Petersen

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 am

Broceidon wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the cube method? or maybe have any thoughts/experience with it?

Cube Method Upladed.

3 files.
Cube--core file from lilly...he basically outlines the book in 5 pages and gives you a week by week breakdown of the program.
Two modified versions of the Cube Method written by the guys I train with.

Also join the facebook group "CUBE METHOD". Lot's of Q&A stuff. Lilly basically gives you the program blueprint on the group.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 am

The only thing I need is that test/deca/anavar cycle in that spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
David Petersen
Class II
Class II
David Petersen

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Uploaded-
Wendler's new book--Beyond 5/3/1
Juggernaut Manuals--Squat, Bench, and Deadlift
Juggernaut Guide to Raw Squatting.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Gold star for the day goes to David.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:06 am

Uploaded:

Dinosaur Training
Juggernaut Method 2.0
CBL
Cube Method
LLewellyn Anabolics

I think a couple of these are already in there. EDIT: Cube Method was in there already, but as a .zip file--it is now in there as a plain PDF as well.

EDIT: I also got us 4gb of extra storage space because I used it on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:06 pm

I've updated everything in the Dropbox folder to Excel and Word, as I realize that not only are these more common than OpenOffice (the format they used to be in), but I can't open anything other than excel spreadsheets on my phone. Now that they are in excel, I can have my entire training cycle in my hand at all times.

Also, I created and uploaded a basic Juggernaut method spreadsheet. Kevin, is there a way to automatically update the training maxes based off of the AMRAP sets at the end of each phase? I'm good with basic functions in excel, but that is way beyond my know-how. If you can play around with it, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
David Petersen
Class II
Class II
David Petersen

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Uploaded: 
Brandon Lily 365Strong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox for programs, books, etc   Dropbox for programs, books, etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropbox for programs, books, etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting :: General :: General Discussion :: Powerlifting Discussion-
Jump to: