Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Anderson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

Chris Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Chris Anderson   Chris Anderson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:10 pm

How about we send him another letter?

If you want to get in on this, let me know. I want to get it mailed out within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Seth
Class I
Class I

Chris Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson   Chris Anderson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm assuming that while reading this you just got done with that cardio thing we don't speak of. I'm also assuming that they don't let you take canteens full of ranch with you during that cardio thing. For real though I hope basic is treating you well. I know you are under a pretty strict schedule right now but from what I remember my roommate (who is in the national guard as well) telling me you might have access to some weights during your technical training or whatever they call it! Kyle made sure to let us know that you ended up running a respectable 2 mile time. Congrats on that, I wonder if it will transfer over to your squat in July............ I thought I should let you know that I'm coming for your bench press record in the April meet coming up here soon! I honestly don't have much of an idea what I'm trying to hit on bench for sure as I'm going to run Smolov for bench right up to the meet. I'm not sure of my goal for a total as of yet for the April meet either, but I'm thinking at least 1250 and maybe even a little closer to 1300. I'm just hoping to hit some PRs. It seems like were going to take a pretty big group down to the meet, 15 or maybe more people which is great for the team. Well that's enough rambling from me for now. Hope all is well with you, take care man.
Back to top Go down

Chris Anderson
Page 1 of 1