Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Register

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quadfather
Class I
Class I
Quadfather

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Ok, so I am having a little bit of trouble trying to fill out the online meet entry. After putting in my name, address, DOB, etc, I am assuming we are to fill out

"Unequipped Powerlifting Divisions"

but it gives 3 blank spaces. Are we supposed to fill those in with "Pure" or "Squat, Bench, Deadlift" or what? After that, it asks for

"Grand Total Number of Divisions"

if it is pure, I would assume fill in "1" and the total price would be $60. Then go through and pay. If someone could clarify this, that would be awesome. I would think that I am not the only one that finds this confusing.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 am

The spaces are for the divisions you are entering. So you would write "Open" "Junior" or whatever. You can enter up to three divisions. You answered your second question, so there you go.
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Yep, that's correct.

And yes, it's a clusterfuck. So much so that Rich Peters is offering a free gold card to anyone who can re-design it and do a better job. Deadline's April 15th.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
zchaib
Class II
Class II

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 am

Were we supposed to get an email confirmation? It asked for our e-mail, but I didn't get one...Im just not sure if I did it correctly
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 am

The only confirmation you should get is something from Paypal if you paid that way.
Back to top Go down
zchaib
Class II
Class II

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Alright, cool. Thanks Chris. But, I did get a confirmation page that told me to print it out and bring it to the meet...however I can't print from my laptop anymore. Is it going to be a problem if I dont bring that page with me to the meet?
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:02 pm

zchaib wrote:
Alright, cool. Thanks Chris. But, I did get a confirmation page that told me to print it out and bring it to the meet...however I can't print from my laptop anymore. Is it going to be a problem if I dont bring that page with me to the meet?

No. Not unless they really screw up the paperwork on their end. It'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Rich Peters is really good about trusting people, and he usually does a good job of keeping track of who has paid and who hasn't. I wouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Poage
Master
Master
Nathan Poage

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 pm

I'll take my Gold Card now

How to Register  4ItVooz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.com
Sponsored content

How to Register  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Register    How to Register  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Register
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting :: General :: Meet Information-