Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:14 am

I mean, I have been saying that sincr last fall. Can't let Tom Kallas keep running away from me.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:47 pm

181.7 at the CRWC before leaving Iowa City and 181.1 five minutes ago on Kyle's scale. This cut has gone beautifully.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:47 pm

BLUF: 6/9, 1393lb. I hit a squat PR, tied my deadlift PR, but went 1/3 on bench and fell 17lb short of my PR total and far off from my goal of 1450. Overall a decent, but very disappointing, day.

Background and Training

This was my 12th meet (not counting a couple unsanctioned meets). I ran about a 12-week training cycle leading up to this. Basics on how I organized my training:

Bench - two days a week, with one 5/3/1 day that was for non-competition technique. I did Fat Gripz bench, floor press, close grip bench, and slingshot bench. The other day was pure competition style, working up to heavy sets of 1-3, with a bit of slingshot mixed in every now and then.

Squat - one day a week, in wraps for almost the entire training cycle. I have been dealing with a nagging hamstring issue for a while and it was incredible how I was able to end up hitting a PR. 10 weeks out, I was doing 315lb singles with wraps. I had to use wraps so often because they helped take a lot of pressure off of the bottom where the pain was the worst. I kept reps very low and did a ton of stallions to build up the glute/hamstring area to protect it as best as I could.

Deadlift - one day a week, similar style to the squat training. I did nothing but singles for the entire cycle and it worked well. The hamstring issue affected my deadlift less than it did my squat.

Meet Prep

Simple linear periodization, save for the 5/3/1 days for benching. I hit my second attempts about two weeks out then worked up to some fast singles about one week out. Four days out, I did some reps with about 30% just to keep me from sitting on my ass all week.

This was the easiest weight cut I have ever had. I was about 195lb two weeks out and was waking up around 185lb three days out of the meet. The water load and subsequent cut was incredibly easy. The recomp was more difficult as I didn't get a full 24-hour weigh-in (NASA does a weird evening-before weigh-in at about 7pm the day before the meet, along with a 2-hour weigh-in). I got back up to about 189 before going to bed and was probably about 192 or 193 by the time I started lifting.

Squat

210kg/462lb - easy opener

227.5kg/501lb - good second attempt, stalled a bit in the middle but got through it.

237.5kg/523lb - 5lb PR. This is significant because my previous PR was with 2.5m wraps and a monolift with squat bar, whereas this meet was done in 2m wraps and walked out with a power bar. Given the hamstring issues I had early on, this was a huge PR overall. The major difference was that I have finally gotten better at grinding through my squats--a year ago, these were attempts that I would have given up on.

Bench

We don't talk about bench press.

Deadlift

237.5kg/523lb - more difficult than it should have been, but I got it. (more on this later)

255kg/562lb - good lift, this tied my PR and was a bit faster and cleaner than the previous PR to boot.

262.kg/578lb - missed this right above the knees, just couldn't finish it off. My deadlift sucks and I will be working with somebody to work on it. I have to pull 600 at my next meet.

Anyway, about the opener: all day, I was in the second flight. That is, until the deadlift. I forgot about this and was warming up with 135lb when somebody told me I was in the first flight. I was four out when I started my warmups. So, I went 135>315>455 within about two minutes for my warmups. I actually hit 455 as I was being called up to the platform, then went out and hit my opener about 30 seconds later. I think this is actually some sort of record. Also, the opener did not get on camera as a result of this debacle.

Results

After finishing with a disappointing total, I actually ended up somehow getting 2nd place in the overall unequipped powerlifting category. I was about 5 Wilks points from winning first place. Granted, this was a smaller meet with very few good lifters, but this was still kind of cool, I guess. My ego was bruised from doing so badly so I grabbed the tallest trophy available just to unrustle my jimmies.

Final thoughts

Some things I need to work on for the next meet (which will be either in March or April):

diet/fat loss
elbow and hamstring health
ankle mobility
unwrapped squatting
not sucking at benching

I am going to wait until the RUM IX qualifying totals come out to choose if I want to compete wrapped or unwrapped at my next meet. I will do whatever I feel gives me the best shot at qualifying. I'm going to have a 16+ week training cycle ahead of me, so I am going to have a lot of time to get some good volume in and become a better lifter. I'm prioritizing my diet and I'm going to look to make 165 for my next meet.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Andy Awad
Class I
Class I

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:37 pm

What will your walking around weight be if you go 165? Are you walking around at about 190 right now?
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:03 pm

A shade under, yeah. I'm hoping to be waking up at about 185 by the end of the month. If I can walk around at 180 on a consistent basis, I will cut to 165--but only if I find a meet with a 24 hour weigh-in.

11/4-

Incline bench-
5x10@165, first/last rep paused

Pullups- x5, SS w/every incline set, about 8 sets total

Axle press-
up to 2x1@170

Farmer's walk x50ft
125lb each hand x2
175lb each hand x2

Notes: First session back. Decided to do some incline, then remembered that I seriously, seriously suck at incline. I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to that lift. I will do it about once a week for the next six weeks to try to get better at it. No idea what my max would be with it.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Also forgot mention I hit a "being called a faggot at the gym" PR yesterday.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:35 am

Yes

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
SSchwartsenator
Admin
SSchwartsenator

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Chris Anderson wrote:
Yes

No

Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:55 pm

11/7-

Equipped squat
55x5
105x5
145x5
195x5

groove briefs on
235x3
285x3

belt on
325x3
375x3

suit on, straps down
415x2

wraps on
455x1

straps up
505x1
555x0
555x1

Notes: had a team session on this day so I decided to have some fun and suit up. I squatted with the TRX for the first time. Holy shit is this suit loose. I can get it on by myself, straps up, in just a few minutes, and BW squat to depth. I get very little out of it. I will be sending it in to Ginny to get the straps shortened by a few inches so it is actually useful for me. For reference, I narrowly missed 650 in my Metal V-Type Squatter last spring, and hit 545 unwrapped with it the very first time I used it.

11/9-
Close grip bench, FLRP
45x5
95x5
135x5
185x5
225x5
255x3
285x2
4x5@225

DB incline bench-
sets up 8 up to 70's x2

Rows-
sets of 10 up to 165 x2

EZ bar tricep extensions-
5x10 up to 95?

Notes: FLRP=first and last rep paused. I went with zero gear and heels up this time. I'm going to be doing a different variation, technique, and gear each week and rotate as I go through the cycle.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:23 pm

11/10-

Above parallel paused safety bar squat
up to 5x5@225, 2x3@275

Stallions- a bunch

Beltless deficit deadlift-
up to 2x3@365

Notes: glutes and quadz are sore as fuck. These are going to be a good movement to move past that sticking point. First time doing reps on squats and deadlifts in a long time. I'm going to combine the two as often as possible to increase overall frequency.

11/11-

Fat gripz bench, FLRP, various grip width
5x8@200

DB bench-
up to 2x5@80s

Dips- a lot x10
EZ bar curlz- a lot x25

Notes: dips and curlz back-to-back with no rest at the end. This was a good volume session. Pec work will be a big emphasis this cycle in place of shoulder work.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:28 pm

11/13-

Narrow stance high bar squat-
55x5
105x5
145x5
195x5
235x3
285x3
325x3
375x3--heaviest unwrapped squat in a while
325x1-- normal stance, low bar
325x1--narrow stance, low bar

Narrow grip bench, FLRP-
45x5
95x5
135x5
185x3
225x3
255x3
285x3
300x2
3x10@225, TnG

Leg extensions- #12, 350 method, 3 sets
Leg curlz, 5 count eccentric- 3x15
Narrow grip pulldowns- #13, 350 method, 3 sets

Notes: good day overall. Noticed some weird things going on with my knees during squats--will elucidate upon this once video is up. 375 wasn't bad but 315 was meh. Need more squat work overall, I need to be able to hit an unwrapped PR at the end of this block. Bench work was good. I am going to use the 350 method for a lot of my assistance work. This one is a Paul Cooter special. It is simply picking a weight and trying to hit 50 total reps in as few sets as possible. Once you can do it in three sets, increase the weight. I won't track the individual sets, just the weight snd how many sets it took.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 6:37 am

11/14-

Beltless 5 second eccentric SB squat-
4x5@"225"

Beltless deadlift-
up to 405x5, probably a beltless PR by default

One-hand deadlift-
Up to 315x1

Band pull aparts

Notes: beltless squatting and deadlifting sucks ass but I feel like I can adjust quickly and end up stronger because of it. I am continuing to experiment with different technique tweaks to minimize pressure on the hamstring and it is working decently so far. I will continue to be aggressive with the eccentric hamstring work to get that area healthy again.

I'm doing the mock meet at Magni Barbell on Dec. 6th. I plan on going after unwrapped squat and beltless deadlift numbers to see where I am at. I want to hit a low-mid 400s unwrapped squat and a high 400s/low 500s beltless deadlift.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:42 pm

11/18-

Beltless PAB squats-
3x5@275

Beltless squats-
315x2
335x1
355x1
375x1
405x1

Deadlift-
Coaching from Wes, bunch of stuff with 135

Notes: First time doing heavy beltless squats in about five years and I hit a PR (well, 315 was a PR by default anyway) and a number that nakes me feel pretty solid about my raaaawww squat moving forward. Technique felt good and the hamstring gave zero issues. I hit those singles after doing PAB (paused above parallel) squats as well, which really wear me out. Fresh, maybe I hit 425 or so with a chance for more. More on this below.

The deadlift coaching was some much-needed advice on my setup. I had watched Wes coach the deadlift for a few others and I really liked his approach, and my setup sucks ass, so I asked him for some help and I got some excellent advice. Basically, I've gone from bending down to the bar and starting rounded over to correctly hip hinging and putting my glutes in a stronger position with a more neutral spine. I will have to practice this a lot, but there was immediate improvement.

11/19-

Bench, first rep paused, ring finger on rings-
275x7
235x10
2x5@235
235x7--got a handoff here to alleviate some elbow achiness, was able to get a couple extra reps more easily

Pullups-
5x5, various grips, in between sets of bench

DB bench-
3x10@70s

Chest-supported rows-
3x10@"70"

EZ bar curlz-
3x25, in between sets of rows

Notes: solid bench session. 275x7 is a good starting point for me, especially considering that I would have gotten an extra rep or two with my usual grip and a belt.. I want to get that for at least 10 by the end of the cycle. I am benching heels up for the next meet, which will help a lot, but I need to get back to practicing that technique. Shoulder and elbow was a bit achy but nothing bad at all. Everything else was hypertrophy work. The back off bench sets were done with a narrower grip.

Anyway, about my squat (and other stuff too):

I am planning on doing the Dec. 6 mock meet at Magni Barbell. I will be doing this unwrapped, and without a belt for bench and possibly deadlift as well. I want to challenge myself here. Some goals I want to hit:

S- 450+
B- 325+
D- 500+

I would love to total 1300 without wraps, and without a belt on bench and deadlift. If I belt up for deadlift I know I will get it, as 550 is nigh-well guaranteed at that point. The goal is to go 9/9, hit some cheap PRs, get an idea where my strength level is, and most importantly, have some fun. I am really looking forward to lifting and helping people out. This will be a fantastic event.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
agleckler
Class II
Class II
agleckler

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Chris Anderson wrote:

I am planning on doing the Dec. 6 mock meet at Magni Barbell.

This will be a fantastic event.

Yeahhh buddy.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:25 pm

11/20-

Squat-
55x5
105x5
145x5
195x5
235x5
285x3
325x3
5x3@350, three comp stance, two narrow stance

Deadlift-
315x1--bunch of singles, ~10 for technique work
365x1, more singles, w/belt

Notes: good squat day. Deadlifts were okay--I will need to take some time to reinforce my revamped setup and technical changes. I am really not sure how to program my deadlift, so I will need some help with that.

11/21-

Wide grip TnG bench-
45x5
95x5
135x5
185x5
225x3
245x3
275x3

Equipped bench-

Three board-
315x3
315x3
365x3

Three, two, two board-
365x3

Two board-
365x3

Notes: this was my last bench session before I dive into my written-out programming so I had some fun. The board work went really well. I get a lot out of the Rage X and it fits very well. It is a fantastic shirt but much easier to learn than the Overkill that I have. I will do another session or two during the first eight weeks of my programming, just for a change along with more tricep overload work.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm

11/23-

Squat-
5x8@275

Close grip bench-
5x8@200

Pullups- 3x10
Hanging leg raises- 3x10
Band face pulls- 3x15

Notes: First day of my new programming. This is based off of something The Keough gave to me that was actually for the deadlift, but I feel like it will be good for all my lift. Plus, I like having the same general programming for all my lifts. I will go into more detail if Kyle thinks it's okay to have Paul Nguyen's secrets on the internets.

Zero hamstring pain whatsoever today. Not even a bit. Elbow is fine as well, but my shoulder is starting to bother me. I will be aggressive in treating that before it becomes an issue. Voodoo floss, general mobility work, and ice and ibuprofen will be the Rx.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 pm

11/24-

Deadlift-
5x8@275

Stallions- 4x10
Rows- 4x10

Notes: First session with my new programming and deadlift setup. I didn't do it perfectly, but there is definite improvement. I think that putting my glutes in a better position and activating them more is really helping to protect the hamstring--I've had zero pain since working on the changes. I had planned to do these sets at 295, but I figured I should keep it light and make sure I get my technique right. I can make big jumps week-to-week with this programming, so there is really no such thing as starting too light.

Next week's session called for 315, but I don't think a 40lb jump is what I want to do. I will set my weight cap at 305.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Oh, and I was 186 upon wakeup today.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:59 pm

11/26-

Safety bar squat-
5x8@235

Bench, FLRP-
5x8@215

Notes: Assuming the SSB is 55lb. It is likely more but for simplicity I will assume it is 55. Next week the squat sets will jump to 255 and benchwill go to 230.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:17 pm

11/28-

Deficit deadlift-
5x8@255

Pullups- 6x5

Notes: keeping a good spine position is difficult with deficits. I am going to lower the deficit slightly to not have it be such a difference from the floor. I pulled in weightlifting shoes for the first four sets. I can get my knees over the bar and hips lower more easily, but I also end up on my toes and a bit too forward. I will see how they feel with pulling from the floor next week. Weight will jump up to 285 next time--however, I will have to skip next week's deficit session in order to get a few days rest for the mock meet.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Baby weight because new technique and training style. Working on maintaining a neutral spine and hip hinging to the bar instead of rounding over and grabbing it, in order to involve the glutes more and improve my lockout.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:12 pm

12/1-

Squat-
5x8@295

Close grip bench, FLRP-
5x8@215

Pullups- a bunch

Notes: another day. 295 wasn't bad, felt harder than it looked. I will likely add another 15lb, maybe 20. Bench sets have been great, I will add at least 15lb to those.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Also, a note on my training this week leading up the the mock meet: I am going to do nothing special beyond getting a few rest days beforehand. This will require me to miss my deficit deadlift day, but oh well, I will still get a deadlift session in. I am going to deadlift tonight and bench/squat Wednesday night, then get three nights of rest before the mock meet.

Planned attempts (very rough plan, I will keep things conservative and go with how I feel--no injuries!)

Squat: 405-440-470
Bench- 305-325-340
Deadlift- 500-535-555

Any total in the upper 1300s is the goal. I want to go 9/9 and get a solid idea of where my lifts are at, particularly my unwrapped squat and my deadlift with the new technique.

On that note, a bit about my goals for March. I intend to compete unwrapped at 165. I have been dieting and not only avoided a rebound in weight after my meet, but have dropped a couple pounds. I am consistently below 190 pon going to bed and have been as low as 186 on wake up. I would like to be able to go to bed below 180 before I try to do a cut for the meet. I am about 17 weeks out, so if I lose a pound every other week, I can easily do this. A 10lb cut to 181 has been easy, and a 15lb cut won't be too bad. Getting leaner makes it easier to shed water weight. So long as I have a 24 hour weigh-in, I shouldn't have any major issues.

I am going to wait until the RUM IX qualifying totals come out before I make a decision on whether I go unwrapped or wrapped, 165 or 181. I will do whatever gives me the best chance to qualify. I have an entire year to qualify, so it is okay if doing so in March is not realistic.

Just looking ahead, if I can go 500/350/575, I can qualify for RUM no issue at 165 unwrapped. With wraps, I should still have a good shot. 181 will be more difficult as there are some fantastic 181s right now and the qualifyng numbers are sure to jump again.

Solum per exitum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust   Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Anderson's Training Log V3.0: RUM or bust
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next