Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supplement Sponsorship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank M

Supplement Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Supplement Sponsorship   Supplement Sponsorship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey guys:

Like i mentioned in the meeting, I have talked to a company called Pride Nutrition and they are willing to give us 50% off 4 items along with a Iowa Powerlifting T-Shirt. There main stack deal is a pre-workout, post-workout, protein, re-carb and shirt for $120. If you don't want one or two of the supplements or see other sups on the website that you like, I will see what they can do about a discount. I am putting in an order this upcoming Friday, September 14th, so if you are interested in purchasing supplements I will need the money by then. Comment on this forum with any further questions. Thanks guys and Go Hawks!

Frank Montalto

Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

PostSubject: Re: Supplement Sponsorship   Supplement Sponsorship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Let's take a few days to see what sort of interest there is in this. If you're interested, let Frank know.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
AlexHugi
Class IV
Class IV
AlexHugi

PostSubject: Re: Supplement Sponsorship   Supplement Sponsorship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I won't be getting anything but I would put money in for a couple of t-shirts. I just got some supplements from truenutrition so i'm good for a while
Back to top Go down
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Supplement Sponsorship   Supplement Sponsorship Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:05 pm

I'll put this down as a definite no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supplement Sponsorship   Supplement Sponsorship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supplement Sponsorship
Page 1 of 1