Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intramural Powerlifting Meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

Intramural Powerlifting Meet Empty
PostSubject: Intramural Powerlifting Meet   Intramural Powerlifting Meet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:09 pm

I have received an email from Matt McCarthy, a graduate assistant in the intramural sports department. We will be having our intramural powerlifting meet on February 27th. There are not a lot of details out right now, but they will be looking for volunteers to help run the meet. They also look to be trying out some new "marketing techniques" to spread the word about the meet, so there will hopefully be more participation. I hope that we have a lot of volunteers and competitors this year.

I wasn't around when the majority of the planning for this event happened last year, so I will be really relying on you guys to help me out and make sure this runs smoothly. It sounds like the intramural department will be doing a fair amount of work, but we need to chip in too to make this event turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

PostSubject: Re: Intramural Powerlifting Meet   Intramural Powerlifting Meet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:15 am

I did a lot of the planning and organizing for the last one; if we can, Chris, then you and I should sit down sometime in the next week to talk about how the process went last year (and what we had to account for). I can give you a run-down of the things I had to account for.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

PostSubject: Re: Intramural Powerlifting Meet   Intramural Powerlifting Meet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:16 am

I will also be around on that day to volunteer, unless it ends up being in the early afternoon (I teach one class that day).
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Intramural Powerlifting Meet   Intramural Powerlifting Meet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Kyle Keough wrote:
I did a lot of the planning and organizing for the last one; if we can, Chris, then you and I should sit down sometime in the next week to talk about how the process went last year (and what we had to account for). I can give you a run-down of the things I had to account for.

That would be massively helpful and very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intramural Powerlifting Meet   Intramural Powerlifting Meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intramural Powerlifting Meet
Page 1 of 1