Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Session Before 7pm Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

Training Session Before 7pm Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Training Session Before 7pm Meeting   Training Session Before 7pm Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Would you all be interested in holding this (4-6:30ish pm), regardless of whether the Daily Iowan is there or not? Chris asked me about this on facebook, and I think it might not be a bad idea to invite all prospective members to, if they'd like to, stop by and train around us during this time. It could be a good way to get to meet people and expose them to how a lot of our members train before the meeting.

Anyway, it's just an idea. I'm sending the email reminder out tomorrow, and if you guys like the idea, I'll mention this training session to everyone I send it to and let them know that they're all welcome to come.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

PostSubject: Re: Training Session Before 7pm Meeting   Training Session Before 7pm Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Also, if we were to do this, we'd obviously want as many people as possible wearing their shirts so that they're easily identifiable.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Seth
Class I
Class I

PostSubject: Re: Training Session Before 7pm Meeting   Training Session Before 7pm Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 pm

I'll be there, this sounds like a good idea to me.
Back to top Go down
babyeater
Class II
Class II
babyeater

PostSubject: Re: Training Session Before 7pm Meeting   Training Session Before 7pm Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I think it would be a great idea to invite people to really see first-hand what it's like on a normal day of training for some of us. I'm in. Except probably without the official club shirt because mine basically is a tent on me and would probably get trapped up in my knees while squatting or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babyeaterlifts.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Session Before 7pm Meeting   Training Session Before 7pm Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Session Before 7pm Meeting
Page 1 of 1