Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Iowa Powerlifting

A forum dedicated to powerlifting in Iowa and Iowa City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandatory Student Organization Information Session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

Mandatory Student Organization Information Session Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory Student Organization Information Session   Mandatory Student Organization Information Session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 pm

"Student Organization Leaders,

This email is to inform you of the upcoming mandatory student organization training sessions. The sessions will occur on the days listed below and a member of your organization must be present at one of the sessions being offered. Attendance will be recorded.

Session Times:
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Bijou Theater, IMU
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM

Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Penn State Room, IMU
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM

The sessions will cover important University of Iowa policies and will highlight Student Organization Business Office practices and procedures. You will also learn more about how to apply for student government funding.

We will have information regarding the Hawkeye Leadership Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012, and OrgSync training sessions that will occur on Friday, September 14, 2012.
If you are interested in attending the Hawkeye Leadership conference please register here: https://orgsync.com/14241/forms/53768.

Once again, one member of your recognized student organization is required to attend one of the mandatory training sessions on Tuesday, September 11, 2012, or on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. If you have questions please contact the Center for Student Involvement & Leadership by email at: getinvolved@uiowa.edu."

I can make it at either date and/or time. If anyone else would like to go, you're more than welcome to (in fact, if someone else wants to go, I'm happy to skip it).
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Student Organization Information Session   Mandatory Student Organization Information Session Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

I could go to that one from 2:00-3:00 on Wednesday. That would fit rather well between my classes, actually.
Back to top Go down
Keosawa
American-Record Holder
American-Record Holder
Keosawa

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Student Organization Information Session   Mandatory Student Organization Information Session Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Chris Anderson wrote:
I could go to that one from 2:00-3:00 on Wednesday. That would fit rather well between my classes, actually.

Very cool. Would you be willing to sign in for us? One of us has to show up to one of these, and to be honest, I didn't learn much of value at last year's. You might pick up some funding info that could be of use though.
Back to top Go down
http://iowapowerlifting.com
Chris Anderson
Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Furnace
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Student Organization Information Session   Mandatory Student Organization Information Session Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:05 pm

I could most likely do that. I'll double check to make sure it will work but it should work just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Student Organization Information Session   Mandatory Student Organization Information Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandatory Student Organization Information Session
Page 1 of 1